At NOMADAC we know the needs of travelers from Latin America. The owners of this company lived in Mexico and Yunuen is Mexican. Our adventures on the continent, the experiences we have lived, and the needs that are created by traveling from the other side of the Atlantic are different from those of people who rent a motorhome and reside in Spain or Europe.
We have thought of you and we want to give you the best and most professional service!
That's why we offer those little things that make a difference to all travelers coming from the other side of the Atlantic, most at no additional cost.
- Delivery and return of the motorhome at the airport. Other rental companies charge up to 240 euros for this service. NOMADAC offers you this service free of charge for rentals of more than seven days. We deliver the day you arrive and at the time you arrive. In NOMADAC there are no holidays. From Mondays to Sundays.
- If the traveler wants to rest after the long arrival trip, we arrange a hotel for him so that he can spend the first night. The delivery of the motorhome takes place in the same hotel. We will only charge the actual cost of the chosen accommodation.
- Don't pay extra roaming cost for your line. If what you want is a European chip to put on your phone when you arrive, we will also manage it for you. We will only charge the actual cost of the service.
- Bicycles and bike racks included in all rentals of more than seven days.
- Fully equipped motorhomes: sheets, duvets, pillows, towels, kitchenware, coffee maker ... If your trip is longer than 7 days, we will deliver additional bedding and bathroom so you can change them on the way.
- Possibility of delivery at one airport and return at a different one. Check availability and price of this service.
- Unlimited kilometers. From Madrid to Moscow and back? 8,000 km round trip. No problem and no additional cost.
- Closed prices with no hidden charges. The price that NOMADAC gives you is what you will really pay. Our rates include all taxes, insurance, kilometers, cooking gas ...
- Do you want us to make your first purchase at the supermarket? Just tell us what you want in the refrigerator when you arrive and we will put it on you.
- Travel tips for different countries. Do I put fuel in Spain or in France? Always in Spain, since it is up to 30% cheaper. Like this one, many more so that you always pay just enough during your trip.
- Advice on routes. Javier and Yunuen have traveled to more than 60 countries around the world. They don't know everything, but they do have a lot of experience.
- 24/7 assistance phone. Any question at any time. We are here to assist you.